Lilypie Kids birthday TickerLilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

June 2008

We went to California for a week to watch the parent's house. My friends Jenn and Becca came down to hang with us with Jenn's two daughters Cate and Lola. I am so thankful they were there because on tuesday night/wed early morning Seth had one of his "spells" (silly oldfashioned word) and we had to call 9-1-1 and have him transported to the hospital. THANK GOD Jenn was there. I don't know what I would have done without her. She was able to help me with the nebulizer and find a phone that actually worked! Seth is fine...he was really fine by the time we got to the hospital but we always stay for a few hours so they can monitor him and make sure he isn't going to rebound from all the meds. It is amazing how sick he gets (completely blue and unresponsive this time) and how quickly he recovers. He was sitting up on the gurney and talking to everyone by the time we got to the hospital. Geesh...no wonder I am so gray.

After that excitement we hung around the pool the next day (wednedsay). Thursday we went to Knott's Berry Farm. What a great time! I even got Cate, Matt, Ian and Seth on the Log ride but Zac and Lola hung out with Jenn. There was a skateboard, bmx, rollerblade half pipe show in Calico Square. Zac just about wet his pants he was so excited. A good time was had by all.

No comments: