Lilypie Kids birthday TickerLilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Team Larger


July 8th--This is the first time posting or even doing a blog in a LOOOONNNNGGGG time...I thought it might be fun! I'll give it a try.

It is the day before we leave for....2008 Team Larger Family Vacation....think Griswold's Family Vacation. We are flying to Boston tomorrow at 6:20am. We hang out with Jon and Di for a few days then drive to Springfield, MA for Rose's wedding (Joe's neice). Then we are onto the cabin then onto Buffalo for a few days with Paul and Barbara and return to the valley of the sun on the 20th! WHEW!!!!

We are excited...Joe and I get to see all of our siblings within two weeks of each other; a rare occurance...We saw my brother Chris last week! The kids had fun with uncle chris who tried to teach them how to boogie board and build sand castles.

I am going to post some highlights of our summer so far so stay tuned!

Cheers

1 comment:

Paullie said...

Who is the old guy with the boys?